Jelinek Cork high density cork dartboard backers are designed to protect walls from stray darts while also protecting dart tips from damage. These cork backers are a full one inch thick offering superior protection. As many backers as required can be butted together forming as large a backing area as needed. Easily mounted using either screws, finishing nails or adhesives.
- Non-reflective cork will eliminate glare.
- Easily stained to any desired color.
- Self-sealing cork allows dart holes to close once darts removed.
- Helps minimize damage to darts.
- Protects walls surrounding dart boards.
- Minimizes possibility of stray darts “bouncing” off backer.
- Also great for pushpins.
24” x 36” x 1” (approx. 61cm x 91cm x 2.5cm)Sold per backer. Dartboard not included.