Jelinek Cork contour acoustic 3D cork tiles are made from cork harvested from cork oak trees without harming the tree. There is no adhesive binder used in the production of these tiles. They are 100% natural. Granulated cork is "baked" in molds which causes natural resins in cork to bind to each other. This baking process causes the color to turn a dark brown. The cork is further shaped into 9.5 inch x 9.5 inch individual 3 dimensional (3D) hexagon shapes designed with acoustics in mind. The natural color is a dark neutral between brown and black. Package of 10 pieces.
Price is per pack of 10 hexagon shaped tiles. Each hexagon is 9.5 inches x 9.5 inches diameter x 2 inches thick (at thickest point).
- Provide acoustic insulation, anti-vibration, and thermal insulation.
- Soundproofing acoustic squares
- Natural renewable and breathable cork
- Designed for sound and thermal control
- 3D wall panels create appealing decorative effect
- Each hexagon/tile is 9.5 inches x 9.5 inches diameter x 2 inches thick (at thickest point).
- Pack of 10 hexagon shaped tiles
- Each pack covers approx. 6.26 square feet.