Linocork is a fine grained cork roll material with natural linseed oil and rosin binder secured to natural jute backing.
- Color remains consistent throughout the thickness of roll.
- Will not crack or break when bent around 2-3/4" (70mm) diameter cylinder.
- Fire resistant to Class B parameters (ASTM E-84).
- Not susceptible to build-up of electrostatic charges.
- The material is washable, self-healing, and resistant to bacteria.
- This product is commonly used for decorative bulletin board applications.
- Due to the excellent durability of linocork, the extended life-cycle cost is low.
- Common uses are in schools, offices, meeting rooms, kindergartens and classrooms, hospitals, and homes.
Linocork Roll - Blue. These rolls are sold per lineal foot. 48" wide x 6mm thick (approx. 1/4"). Select the length you would like in linear feet.
Price is per lineal foot.