QUIETCORK UNDERLAYMENTQuietCORK™ rolls and sheets are used as effective sound deadening underlayment. All QuietCORK™ products are formulated from specific sized natural cork grains to meet or surpass sound control standards and requirements as specified by building codes, condominium associations, architects, and other governing agencies.
- A non-toxic, natural, environmentally friendly renewable resource.
- Specially formulated from natural cork grains in a density to maximize sound control benefits.
- A naturally resilient underlayment and provides excellent compressibility and recoverability.
- Provides thermal insulation and stress crack protection for floor coverings.
- Substantially exceeds established standards and sound-deadening requirements.
- Has been both field tested and laboratory tested by accredited agencies with officially certified results.
Additional technical details of QuietCork underlayment can be found on the QuietCork site.